Our solar panels capture energy from the sun and channel it to an inverter, where it’s converted to electricity to power your home.
1. The sun's light is absorbed by the solar panel.
2. The silicon and conductors in the panel convert the light into Direct Current (DC) electricity, which then flows into the inverter.
3. The inverter converts the DC into Alternate Current (AC) electricity, which.
4. That electricity is then sent into your home to power your lights and appliances.
5. Any additional electricity that's not used by your home is fed back into the grid.
6. Electricity is drawn from the grid when you need more power than your solar energy system can produce.
Whether you're just beginning to learn about solar power, or getting ready to install a system of your own, we can help.
Solar power can reduce your home's electricity bill significantly or even eliminate it altogether.
Any additional electricity that’s not used in your home is fed back into the grid and appears as a credit on your bill.
Help prevent the burning of dirty fossil fuels by harnessing the sun's free energy.
Call us now and one of our solar power specialists will assist you.
Enquire online now, request a call back or call us on 1300 451 393 today to speak to one of our friendly solar power experts, it’s easy.
Our design team will assess your energy usage and advise on which solar system we consider the best for your needs.
Lastly, our installation experts will install your solar system, your electricity company will connect it to the grid, and at that point it’s ready to use!
Why continue to pay more for electricity? Our friendly team is waiting to assist you.
Fill out the form below or call us on 1300 451 393 now.